Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Crab Scramble






I found crab on sale at Safeway for half-price last week and bought 4 of the little darlings.

We spent the evening cooking, cleaning, and “picking” (we’re pickers, we don’t eat the crab until it’s all out of the shell. We then feasted on crab, just crab, no sides, dipped in melted butter. Yum.

But there was a lot left…The next night I made Louisiana Deviled Crab Cakes found at Epicurious: They were delicious, but we still had a lot of crab left.

So I put them in scrambled eggs the next day. Just a couple of eggs, milk, chopped green pepper and green onion, threw a little Monterey Jack cheese and crumbled bacon on at the end.

And we still had crab cakes again the next day! Maybe next time I find it on sale, I won’t buy so much :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks delicious!

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails